Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament
March 28th @ 6:30 PM
Early Registration Entry Fee $5.00
Will go back to normal entry fee of $10.00
after March 25th, 2018
We will be putting the set-ups on CrTV's. The tournament will be in an double elimination bracket.
- Game version: NTSC V1.02
- Game Settings: Best 2/3 games, 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled (or 1 SD per pause)
- Starter stages: oshis Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land
- Counter-pick stages: Pokemon Stadium
- Wobbling is legal. Jigglypuff or Peach side-B stalling is not legal.
- First character pick is double-blind. Pick order is decided by Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Winner of Rock, Paper, Scissors (P1) chooses either port priority or first stage pick
- Stage selection is then done with a ban from P1, 2 bans from P2, and a final ban from P2.
- Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects there character.
- Following stages decided by winner banning one stage and then loser choosing.
- Finals are best 3/5. Any matches that are best of five, there are no stage bans.
- You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
- Controller Legality: Physical controller mods such as tape and notches are allowed, but any digital mods, such as Turbo, Macro, or auto-multishine are illegal and anyone found using these controllers will be disqualified.
- Pads such as the b0XX are legal but must be approved by a TO.
Anything not listed in the rules must be set to default.
Bring in a copy of the game and memory card and you will receive $2 off your tournament entry. This offer is for a limited time and is on first come, first serve basis.
Bring your own controller (BYOC) or Rent a controller for $5 with an active license not expired OR a $50 refundable security deposit.