A small but prolific video game company seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new projects. Applicants with experience in creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration
Responsbilities and duties of the job:
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software.
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
Qualification and skills we're looking for:
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Excellent communication skills
Rewards for being part of the team:
- Discounts on video game merchandise, gaming lounge and more
- Monthly competitions with rewards
- Free video game rentals
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE